Learn more about the Inkjet Zone of Disruption and the Delphax Elan 500 with this free white paper report from InfoTrends.
Cut sheet inkjet is an exciting new category of production print device. With acquisition costs comparable to digital equipment, double the productivity and dramatically reduced running costs, inkjet is finally becoming relevant to mainstream print providers. This free white paper, written by print industry expert Jim Hamilton, explores the emergence of this new class of printing device.
Download the report to discover:
- What is cut-sheet inkjet printing
- Applications best suited to inkjet
- Inkjet vs. conventional printing
- A detailed inkjet user case study
- The capabilities of the Delphax 5lan 500